Services: We offer holistic preconception care for people and families who are interested in pursuing conception through non-traditional means. We understand for many families the journey of parenthood begins with intentional conception through self-insemination or Intrauterine insemination. We are proud to serve a diverse range of family configurations including lesbian, bisexual, queer, transgender, heterosexual and single-parent families. Our goal is to support the efforts of all types of parents in conceiving through holistic, non-invasive means whenever possible. Fertility services may include any of the following depending on the individual needs of the parent(s)-to-be:
- Counseling on how to increase and maximize fertility
- Guidance in fertility awareness and ovulation charting
- Evaluation of labs and indicators of reproductive health
- Counseling on sperm donor options and sperm acquisition
- In-office intrauterine insemination
- Support through the process of insemination and conception
Midwifery services can continue after conception for those that wish to have midwifery care and/or birth with our practice.
Fertility service rates*:
Initial Appointment — $150
Follow-up office consults — $65
Phone Consultations — $30/half-hour
IUIs at the office — $150
After hours surcharge — $50
*These services are not typically covered by insurance plans but clients are welcome to pursue reimbursement through their plan with a paid invoice from our practice.